Extend Filter Life By Up To 60%
Air handling units have perishable internal filtration systems for delivering good, clean air to a building’s occupants. As airborne debris is drawn through the AHU onto the heating/frost coil, pre-filter media, panel filters or bag filters, the air pressure drops and the fan motor is required to work harder in order to achieve the correct airflow.
An air intake screen prevents pollen, leaves, insects and debris from being drawn into the system at the outset. Any build-up of debris can be quickly removed using a soft brush or vacuum cleaner, significantly reducing maintenance time whilst protecting perishable filters.
- Extends filter life by up to 60%
- Ensure maximum efficiency of internal filters
- Helps to improve indoor air quality
- Prevents clogging of condenser coils
- Reduces maintenance by up to 75%
- Prevents efficiency drops caused by clogging
- Eliminates downtime and lost productivity due to fouling & clogging
- Extends serviceable plant life
See the benefits for: