Extend Filter Life – Prevent Coils From Fouling
Air handling units have perishable internal filtration systems for delivering good, clean air to a building’s occupants. As airborne debris is drawn through the AHU onto the heating/frost coil, pre-filter media, panel filters or bag filters, the air pressure drops and the fan motor is required to work harder in order to achieve the correct airflow.
An ECEX Air Intake Screen prevents pollen, leaves, insects and debris from being drawn into the system at the outset. Any build-up of debris can be quickly removed using a soft brush or vacuum cleaner, significantly reducing maintenance time whilst protecting internal coils and filters.
- Reduces energy consumption
- Significantly extends life of internal filters and ensures maximum filter efficiency
- Prevents clogging of coils
- Prevents efficiency drops caused by clogging
- Helps to improve indoor air quality
- Reduces maintenance by up to 75%
- Extends serviceable plant life
See the benefits for: