Increase Water Chemical Treatment Effectiveness
A cooling tower draws in extremely large volumes of air in order to achieve its requisite cooling. Without filtration pollen, leaves, insects and refuse can be drawn into the system, clogging fill and strainer components and increasing the micro-biological load.
The greater the volume of the debris within the system, the greater the water treatment chemical requirement to counteract the biological loading and the more maintenance time is required in order to remove sludge build up.
- Prevents clogging of fill material for optimal heat rejection (extends fill life)
- Prevents sludge build-up in water basins
- Prevents clogging of strainers and blow-down valves
- Prevents clogging of heat exchangers
- Helps prevent bacterial proliferation by reducing the bio-loads that provide nutrients for bacterial growth, which increases water treatment chemical effectiveness
- Diffuses sunlight to help restrict algae growth
- Reduces maintenance by up to 75%
- Eliminates downtime and lost productivity due to fouling & clogging
See the benefits for: